Introducing Pay As You Go Car Rental At Your Development
Enterprise's Car Club enables you to book a car on your development at any time day or night, for as little as 30 minutes, to a few hours, an overnight visit or weekend away. What’s more the costs of insurance, fuel, servicing, tax and MOT are all covered in one payment, which means you’ll only ever pay for a vehicle when you need it.
Our special partnership with Enterprise Car Club means we are able to offer a preferential membership deal for our residents and their family and friends.
So, whether you like to spend your golden years by the coast, in thriving cities or simply within easy reach of some of the country’s best outdoor spots, Enterprise's Car Club is perfect for you.
How Does the Car Club Work?
In three easy steps you can quickly get involved in Enterprise's Car Club. Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up and simply select your location, then once approved you’ll be able to get on the road using your access card or app. You can then select any one of Enterprise's vehicles and pick your reservation start/end times. You’re able to reserve vehicles in advance or on the go.
- Before getting in the vehicle please check for any damage, then unlock the vehicle by using the Enterprise Car Club app, or place your access card over the windscreen reader and wait for the green light to appear – this indicates the car is unlocked. Be sure to unplug the vehicle if using an EV. Once inside the vehicle enter your PIN into the PIN pad located inside the glovebox and collect your keys.
- Once you have finished uncovering everything your journey has to offer, return the vehicle to the same location and use your app or access card to lock the vehicle for the final time. If you find you need a little extra time you can extend the reservation from the vehicle itself, via the app or online.
Further Benefits of the Car Club:
As well as the convenience of Enterprise's Car Club, there are a number of additional benefits you can make the most of when you join the Car Club.
Reserve at a moment’s notice
All cars can be reserved via the app, online or by phone, in advance or at the last minute. So whether it’s a weekend away with the family or a dash to the local shops you’ll always be able to book a vehicle using your access card or app on your mobile phone.
What’s more, if your plans change and you cancel a booking more than 5 hours in advance, there are no charges.
There are cars across the UK
Your membership also gives you access to Enterprise Car Club’s fleet of over 1400+ vehicles, which are spread across over 180 cities and communities throughout the UK.
Enterprise's Car Club also has vehicles located close to 180 mainline and regional stations across the UK. This means you can take the train and pick up your Enterprise Car Club vehicle at the other end. There is no need to endure the fatigue of driving the whole distance and no more queuing for taxis!
It's cost effective
With Enterprise's Car Club, you only pay for the time and distance you actually need the vehicle for, meaning you have all the convenience of a vehicle, without the hassle and expense of owning one.
When you book, the time charges will be displayed. To give you peace of mind, the price guarantee means you’re charged at the daily rate if it’s lower than the hourly rate.
If you’d like to know more about this new scheme, then contact your Estates team or call 0800 201 4811.
Find Out More About Our Car Club
Once you have selected your location follow the below steps to start a reservation:
- Check the vehicle for damage before you get in
- Unlock your reserved enterprise car club vehicle, or using the contactless card linked to your account.
- The green light will indicate that the vehicle is unlocked.
- Get into the vehicle and remember to unplug if using an EV.
- Reach into the glove box enter your pin and remove the fob attached to the keys.
If you are running late or need to extend your journey don't worry, you can easily extend your reservation:
- Extend your reservation using the app, or the pin pad found in the glovebox.
- If you are unsure call the clubhouse vis the pin pad or on 0345 266 9290 and chat hands-free
Once you have finished using the car and have returned to your starting location, end your reservation by:
- Reach into the glovebox and retrieve the pin pad.
- Enter the key fob into the pin pad.
- The pin pad will ask you some questions before you finish your booking.
- Once outside of the vehicle lock the car using the app or the contactless card linked to your account.
- The sensor light will blink red indicating that the car is now locked