Supply Chain Sustainability School membership
We are proud to be members of the Supply Chain Sustainability School which is helping support our ambitious sustainability strategy and our drive to build clean and green.
The School is a collaboration between major UK contractors, allowing McCarthy Stone to be involved with our peers across the UK built environment sector and helping us adopt best practice in areas including carbon reduction, enhancing biodiversity, reducing waste and resourcing responsibly.
Our ongoing membership also allows our people to have access to a vast array of industry-leading sustainability training resources and gives our suppliers free access to develop their own sustainable learning and development.
The School’s innovative approach helps each member develop a unique sustainability action plan tailored to what they do, who they do it for, the level of sustainability impacts in their trade and their current level of competence. Once completed, a supplier can re-assess and access an updated action plan resulting in a process of continuous improvement.
The school offers:
- Access to partner-only leadership groups, category groups and special interest groups – McCarthy Stone are part of the:
- Homes Leadership Group
- Waste & Resource Efficiency Group
- Energy & Carbon Group.
- Sustainability benchmarking sessions.
- CPD accredited workshops for our people and suppliers.
- CPD accredited e-learning modules linked to our own internal iLearn platform.
- Unique learning pathways designed to engage our people and suppliers.
Find out more about the Supply Chain Sustainability School