Up to 100% Part Exchange Terms and Conditions
- Part Exchange offer only available on selected new properties at participating developments in England and Wales.
- The Market Value of your existing property shall be calculated as set out in these terms and conditions. No negotiation will be entered into.
- The Market Value of your property will be based on valuations by three independent estate agents which shall be arranged through our partner The New Homes Group. The New Homes Group will produce a Property Summary Report which shall advise an achievable price for your home if it were to be marketed and sold within the following 4 – 6 week period. The amount that McCarthy Stone will offer you will be the achievable price advised by the New Homes Group in their Property Summary Report (‘Market Value’).
- The Part Exchange service is offered for properties up to a value of £600,000 only. We may consider properties with a higher Market Value at our discretion.
- Your property must meet the Qualifying Property Criteria set out below.
- Every offer is subject to a satisfactory survey report which shall be carried out by a surveyor appointed by McCarthy Stone. McCarthy Stone may require further specialist reports to be conducted at its discretion. In the event that McCarthy Stone requires any further reports, these shall be provided prior to exchange of contracts or completion.
- Subject to lease terms and service charge confirmation.
- Offers are made on the condition that your current property will be marketed from acceptance (which may be varied at the discretion of the Part Exchange provider). Any offer shall remain valid for 7 days only (which may be varied at the discretion of the Part Exchange provider).
- McCarthy Stone may withdraw any offer made at any time prior to exchange of contracts at its absolute discretion.
- McCarthy Stone shall contribute towards your legal fees up to a maximum of £1,000 (including VAT). You must use McCarthy Stone recommended solicitors to qualify for this offer. McCarthy Stone will not contribute to legal fees where the purchase is aborted or does not proceed to completion for any reason.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
- There is no cash alternative for this offer.
Qualifying Property Criteria
In order for a property to qualify for part exchange as part of this offer, it must not fall into any of the following categories, or have any of the following features:
- Non-standard construction
- Grade 1 listed
- Grade 2 listed
- Leased solar panels
- Thatched Roof
- Mobile/Park home
100% market value offer not available on the following sites:
- All Coming Soon sites
- All Off Plan sites
- Willoughby Place, Burton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire
Reserve by 30th June 2023, legally complete by 31st August 2023:
- Thorneycroft, Tettenhall