Services designed around you
When it comes to finding your ideal new apartment, you should also consider which of our development types best fits your needs. We offer three unique age-exclusive options:
- Lifestyle Living - Luxurious and low maintenance private apartments, exclusive to people over 55
- Retirement Living - Luxurious and low maintenance private apartments in great locations, exclusive to the over the 60’s. Benefit from an on-site manager and access to communal areas for socialising
- Retirement Living PLUS - Luxurious and low maintenance private apartments in great locations, exclusive to the over the 70’s. Benefit from an on-site restaurant or bistro, plus the option of bespoke domestic and personal care packages
Who manages the developments?
McCarthy & Stone Management Services (MSMS) are responsible for the day-to-day running of all of our sites:
They take care of all the gardening, plus the upkeep of the shared areas and exteriors.
They look after the emergency-call system, intruder alarm and door camera entry systems, for your peace of mind.
House or Estate Manager
In our Retirement Living/Retirement Living PLUS properties, a friendly House Manager or Estate Manager is available to answer questions, sort problems and even arrange social events. House Managers are on-site during office hours. With Retirement Living Plus developments you’ll find a team member on-site 24/7.
I am delighted to lead McCarthy Stone’s Management Services Business. We have the privilege to look after our customers once they have decided to live with us; maintaining their beautiful developments and enhancing their lifestyle experience and, where appropriate, offering care.
- Managing Director of Services
- Care Director
of our homeowners said that their House/Estates Manager listens to their issues
What we help with is entirely down to you, but our service includes:
- Cleaning your home
- Picking up groceries/errands
- Taking you to GP and hospital appointments
- Bathing and dressing
- Companionship when out and about
The domestic and personal care packages available at Retirement Living PLUS developments are tailor-made to suit you. The service is delivered by people you know — and you only pay for what you use. Also the level of help can go up or down. If you’re ill, for example, you might want support for just a few days.
Good food on site
If you fancy a break from cooking, you’ll find an excellent restaurant at all Retirement Living PLUS sites.
Coming soon to selected developments: our new bistro, The Pebble, will be open all day, every day, offering real barista coffee, afternoon tea and cake, globally inspired lunches and evening meals, a Sunday carvery and, of course, a licensed bar.
It’s great to know
- Every staff member has been DBS (criminal record) checked and is fully trained to offer an outstanding service.
- YourLife is regulated in England by the Care Quality Commission. In Scotland, the regulator is the Care Inspectorate and in Wales it’s the Care and Social Services Inspectorate.
- The latest CQC reports are available online.