Cranberry and Sausage Stuffing Balls with Bacon
Cranberry Sausage Stuffing is every festive flavor of Christmas which is baked into one savory, sweet and very satisfying dish for all of the family to enjoy. With the added bacon, it is sure to impress all of your dinner guests this Christmas time.
- COOK 30 Mins
- LEVEL easy
- 455g sausage meat
- Bunch of spring onions, finely chopped
- 75g dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. chopped rosemary
- 150g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 16 rashers of streaky bacon
- Preheat the oven To 180.C
- Put all the ingredients, except the bacon into a large bowl and mix together with plenty of seasoning
- Form 16 Balls from the mixture.
- TIP: Use an ice cream scoop to ensure each ball is of the same size
- Wrap each stuffing ball with a piece of streaky bacon
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
This recipe was taken from a selection of Christmas recipes provided by our catering manager, and provides a flavour of what is served in our in-house restaurants.