Welcome to Lambrook Court in Bath, a development of spacious, comfortable, Assisted Living apartments. These will be available to purchase from summer 2017, and move in by early 2018. These apartments are perfect for anyone over 70 who wants to be independent but needs a little extra help along the way.
What’s great about this development?
- Restaurant on-site serving fresh, high quality food
- Homeowners’ lounge overlooking attractive terrace area
- Vibrant, historic city centre accessible by bus and on foot
- Attractive surrounding countryside close by
- Located in a world-renowned city with amenities and events in abundance
What you will find at Lambrook Court
Our developments are carefully planned and thought out right down to the small details. They are designed to make you enjoy your retirement in a comfortable, hassle-free environment.
At Lambrook Court you will find;
- 50, spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully fitted kitchens
- Level access shower rooms
- A guest suite for visiting friends and family
- Personal care packages tailored for your needs
- 1 hour of domestic assistance per week
- Parking available on selected apartments
Lambrook Court; Independence with peace of mind
Lambrook Court offers you independence and peace of mind allowing you to spend your time, the way you want to.
- Estate Manager on site 24 hours, 365 days a year
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Camera entry system linked to your television
- Communal laundry room
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
Key dates for your diary
We are pleased to announce that construction has started and we anticipate releasing apartments for sale in summer 2017 and being ready for first occupations in winter 2017/18. For the opportunity to reserve an apartment off plan, register your interest today.
See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, you can visit our completed development at Bowes Lyon Court, Dorchester.
Find out how you can make the move to Lambrook Court today by calling 0800 201 4811.
Make your move easier with our Part Exchange service
As the UK’s leading retirement housebuilder, we know moving can be daunting. That’s why we offer Part Exchange. So you avoid the hassle of viewings, the uncertainty of chains and Estate Agent fees. Whether you’re downsizing or moving up, Part Exchange makes moving to a brand new apartment quick and easy.
Find out how you can make the move to Lambrook Court using our Part Exchange service.