Stamp Duty Paid Terms and Conditions
Properties in England
- Stamp Duty Paid Offer available on selected new apartments at participating developments only.
- This offer excludes resale apartments, apartments sold off plan and properties in Scotland.
- Offer is valid on a tapered basis, as set out below.
- McCarthy Stone will pay the Stamp Duty Land tax (SDLT) costs incurred above if you reserve a property by 28th October 2022.
- SDLT will be deducted from the purchase price and shall be payable on completion.
- SDLT shall be paid at the Single Property Rate only. If the Additional Home Rate applies to the purchase of a McCarthy Stone apartment, the difference in rates shall be borne by the purchaser.
- For apartments in Wales, Land Transaction Tax (LTT) shall apply. LTT shall be paid by McCarthy Stone as outlined for SDLT above.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer – except Smooth Move.
- See Sales Consultant at your development of interest for more details.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of McCarthy Stone.
- There is no cash alternative for this offer.