Reserve a property by 15th March and you can move for free*
Moving to a new home can be the start of an exciting new chapter in life. Choose one of our properties and you couldn’t be better placed to take full advantage of everything this special opportunity has to offer.
All our age exclusive developments are built to high standards and immaculately maintained. Each is thoughtfully located in their local neighbourhood so everything you need is within easy reach. You’ll become part of a vibrant community where neighbours soon become good friends. Many developments also offer a range of flexible support services so you can have as little or as much assistance as you want. Not only will you be free to enjoy doing the things you already love, but you’ll also have more time to discover fresh and exciting ways to live life well.
*Terms and conditions apply, please see below for further details.
This Offer Includes:
stamp duty paid
estate agent fees paid
Up to £7,500
legal fees paid
Up to £2,000 towards your legal fees
free removal costs
Move for free participating developments
"In the summer we had an Elvis night. We had flashing lights going, everyone was up dancing! It got hot so we all went out to the patio and people were walking past looking in saying what are those old people doing in there!"
"I've thought about this and there's only one word to us that describes this place and that's "Utopia", It's absolutely fantastic!"
"There's always plenty of people about even if you're just going shopping."
"We're much happier. Well I am, yes! I mean I did have some doubts, what am I going to do, you know, stuck in a two-bedroom apartment all day long with nothing to do. Now I am working out when am I going to get a break!"
"Everything was in lockdown at the time, the schools were shut, no one was going out and I didn’t really feel like it made the move any more difficult. McCarthy Stone’s […] approach is sensible, straightforward and cautious."
"The Smooth Move service was so good, all we had to do was walk out the house, they did everything…I was delighted with the move. I’d recommend it to everyone."
"This might sound stupid to you but I think this will lengthen my life because where I was lonesome sometimes, I feel happy inside since I've been with McCarthy Stone."
"It was a bit of a shock when Ted said I think we should move. He'd done all the research without me knowing, before dropping the bomb shell!"
Terms and Conditions
- This offer commences on 26 December 2021 and will expire on 15 March 2022.
- Any reservations made prior to 26 December 2021 shall not be eligible for this offer.
- Available on selected new apartments available for purchase at participating developments only (excludes re-sale properties and rentals).
- This offer is available subject to a reservation being made by 15 March 2022 and the sale completing by 15 August 2022.
- Estate Agent fees are paid in full up to a capped value of £7,500 (incl. VAT). Any fees exceeding this amount shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Legal fees are paid in full up to a capped value of £2,000 (incl. VAT and all disbursements). Any fees/disbursements exceeding this amount shall be borne by the purchaser. Legal costs shall be deducted from the amount payable at completion.
- McCarthy Stone’s recommended Estate Agents and Solicitors must be used to qualify for the offer.
- Removals service available – belongings are unpacked to a flat surface.
- The Stamp Duty element of this offer is a deduction from the amount payable at completion. For apartments in Wales Land Transaction Tax shall apply. For apartments in Scotland Land and Buildings Transaction Tax (LBTT) shall apply.
- Stamp duty only paid at the Single Property Rate. If the Additional Home Rate applies to the purchase then the difference in rates will be borne by the purchaser. This same principle applies to Scottish LBTT and Welsh Land Transaction Tax.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Speak to your Sales Executive at your development of interest for more details.