Becoming a McCarthy & Stone ambassador - promote Retirement Living in your area.
Terms and conditions
- To be eligible to apply you must be the legal owner of your property and have full authority to erect signage on the connected premises.
- McCarthy & Stone shall assess the suitability of the premises at its sole discretion and shall be entitled to accept or reject an application without reason.
- McCarthy & Stone shall pay a maximum of £500 to a successful applicant and this shall constitute the total remuneration and/or liability connected with this arrangement.
- Signage must remain in situ and in good repair for a period of 12 months from the date of receipt of £500.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to inform McCarthy & Stone of any damage to the signage, any concerns relating to its fixing being insecure and/or any change in the applicant’s ownership status of the premises.
- Signage must be fixed to the building or to a permanent structure at the entrance to the building to enable maximum visibility to passers-by.
- Signage shall be fixed by McCarthy & Stone or GK signs depending on choice of signage: banners, large posters, stacks or hangmans.
- By entering into this arrangement you are consenting to McCarthy & Stone processing your personal data to properly administer the process.
- McCarthy & Stone shall not be responsible for any damage to the applicant’s premises or any other premises caused by or in connection with the fixing or existence of the signage.