McCarthy Stone new Retirement Living Development in Saffron Walden - Naming competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents, except employees of McCarthy Stone, their immediate family or anyone directly connected with this competition.
- McCarthy Stone in its sole discretion will decide on the winning entries. The criteria will include (but is not limited to) the originality and suitability of the naming suggestion in relation to the local community. The winning name must be unique and not used by an existing building in Essex. The judge’s decision is final.
- The names are subject to approval from Saffron Walden Town Council. We will notify the winner once the names have been approved.
- All names submitted must be the suggestion of the individual submitting them. The entrant grants the Promoter permission to use the name in an official capacity for its Saffron Walden development, and for use on all marketing materials including, but not exclusive to local media, press adverts, billboards, posters, leaflets, and the website.
- The closing date is 23:59 on Monday 5th September 2022. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify inappropriate entries.
- We will notify the winner by email and/or telephone (see clause 3). The Promoter’s announcement of the winning entrant is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winner cannot be contacted within one week the promoter reserves the right to choose an alternative winner.
- Entries are to be emailed to [email protected] by the closing date.
- There is one prize of £200. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All winners agree to take part in non-paid publicity following their naming suggestion being chosen (including photography), relating to the competition.
- The entrant’s personal data shall only be used for the proper administration of the competition unless the entrant has expressly opted in to receiving future marketing communications from McCarthy Stone via the entry form.
- The Promoter reserves the right to control, amend, and terminate this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to entrants or third parties.
- By taking part in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: McCarthy Stone Retirement Lifestyles Limited, Prospect Place, 85 Great North Road, Hatfield, Herts, AL9 5DA. Reference to “McCarthy Stone” in the Terms and Conditions includes any and all companies within the McCarthy Stone Group of Companies.