Romsey Naming Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents, except employees of McCarthy Stone, their immediate family or anyone directly connected with this competition.
- McCarthy Stone in its sole discretion will decide on the winning entries. The criteria will include (but not limited to) the originality and suitability of the naming suggestion in relation to the local community. The judge’s decision is final.
- The names are subject to approval from Romsey Town Council. We will notify the winner once the names have been approved.
- All names submitted must be the suggestion of the individual submitting them. The entrant grants the Promoter permission to use the name in an official capacity for its Romsey development, and for use on all marketing materials including, but not exclusive to local media, press adverts, billboards, posters, leaflets, and the website.
- The closing date is 23:59 on Friday 4th March 2022. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify inappropriate entries.
- We will notify the winner by email and/or telephone. The Promoter’s announcement of the winning entrant is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winner cannot be contacted within one week the promoter reserves the right to choose an alternative winner.
- Entries are to be emailed to [email protected] by the closing date.
- There are one prize of £200. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- All winners agree to take part in non-paid publicity following their naming suggestion being chosen (including photography if required), relating to the competition.
- The entrant’s personal data shall only be used for the proper administration of the competition unless the entrant has expressly opted in to receiving future marketing communications from McCarthy Stone via the entry form.
- The Promoter reserves the right to control, amend, and terminate this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to entrants or third parties.
- By taking part in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: McCarthy Stone Retirement Lifestyles Limited, Southern House, 1 Embankment Way, Ringwood, BH24 1EU. Reference to “McCarthy Stone” in the Terms and Conditions includes any and all companies within the McCarthy Stone Group of Companies.