1. Offer only available when visiting a participating development between 12 January and 1 May 2017.
2. Visitor must both book an appointment to visit the development and be accompanied by a Sales Executive throughout the visit in order to claim the Gift Card.
3. A £10 Marks & Spencer Gift Card (or cards to the value of) is to be supplied to the visitor within 28 days of the visit date.
4. Gift Card shall be sent to the address detailed on the Visitors Form completed at the development.
5. Failure to complete the Visitors Form will result in loss of right to receive the Gift Card.
6. No cash alternative or refund is available and only one Gift Card will be provided per person, per household, per development, regardless of how many developments are visited.
7. Gift Card redeemable in all M&S stores and online.
8. Marks & Spencer’s Gift Card Terms & Conditions shall apply. Click here for more details.
9. It is the responsibility of the visitor to check the expiry date of the Gift Card.
10. Risk of the Marks & Spencer Gift Card passes to the visitor upon the visitor’s receipt of the Gift Card.
11. Not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, or on resale properties.
12. Offer may be withdrawn at any time and is not applicable on event days.
13. Offer only applicable to new visitors.