No matter what stage of our lives we're in, we all value our independence.
And with sheltered housing, that's exactly what you get: a self-contained property that's owned by you, as well as just the right amount of extra help to let you live comfortably and keep doing the things you love.
We offer two main types of sheltered housing – Retirement Living and Assisted Living – and each one is designed to make your life easier. We'll take care of the tiresome chores like keeping the garden tidy and cleaning the windows, and there'll be a friendly face nearby if you ever need some extra help.
All the independence, none of the worry
If you want the freedom of being a homeowner, but you'd also like your day-to-day living made a little easier, a Retirement Living Apartment can give you:
- A dedicated House Manager in every development, to organise events, offer support and keep everything running smoothly.
- A property that's been designed with you in mind: fittings and appliances at convenient heights, walk-in wardrobes, a secure door entry system and a 24-hour emergency call system.
- A building that you don't need to worry about. We'll take care of the maintenance, cleaning and redecoration of the shared areas, and there's a contingency fund set up so you'll never have to face unexpected costs.
- A guest suite for your visiting friends and family.
- A spacious homeowners' lounge for making and meeting friends, and a professionally landscaped garden that's maintained by us.
If you think a Retirement Living Apartment sounds like the right way to start your next adventure, have a look at some of our high-quality retirement properties for sale at more than a hundred locations across the UK.
Reassurance and peace of mind
Everyone needs a little bit of help from time to time. But that doesn't mean you have to give up your independent lifestyle. An Assisted Living Apartment comes with all the benefits of a Retirement Living Apartment, but it can also give you:
- An Estate Management Team that's on-site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in case you need any help or support.
- One hour of help around the house each week as standard, which means you'll have more time for the things you really enjoy.
- A flexible level of personal care. If your needs change over time, then so does your support – you only pay for what you need, when you need it.
- A table service restaurant that's open every day. If you don't always feel like cooking lunch, you won't have to, and it's perfect for when friends and family come to visit.
If it sounds like an Assisted Living Apartment could be the right choice for you, start your search for a brand-new retirement property today.