Welcome to William Page Court
Welcome to William Page Court in Staple Hill, Bristol, a development of spacious, comfortable, low maintenance retirement apartments which are now available to move in to. Located in this vibrant suburb, apartments are suitable for anyone over 60 who is keen to maintain an independent lifestyle whilst benefitting from peace of mind and comfort provided by the small, carefully considered details in our apartments.
What’s great about this development?
- With only 8 remaining, this development is ready to move in.
- Located opposite Page Park which has just had a £2 million lottery grant approved
- Close to all amenities
- Beautiful, South facing gardens with large terrace area
- Some apartments feature attractive garden views
- Some apartments come with upgraded lights, curtains and fireplaces as standard
- House Manager with excellent knowledge of the local area to answer your questions
- Book a 2 night stay in our 'experience the lifestyle' apartment and be in with the chance to win a luxury hamper*
What you will find at William Page Court
In our developments all the small details are thought about, designed to make your retirement even more enjoyable in a comfortable, hassle-free environment.
At William Page Court you will find;
- 43, spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully fitted kitchens with oven, hob and cooker hood
- Level access shower rooms
- Parking available on all remaining apartments
- Communal laundry area
- Guest suite available for family and friends
William Page Court; Independence with peace of mind
William Page Court offers you independence and peace of mind allowing you to spend your time, the way you want to.
- House Manager on site Monday - Friday
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Camera entry system linked to your television
- Communal homeowners’ lounge for socialising
- Waist height appliances
Find out how you can make the move to William Page Court today by calling 0800 201 4811.
- According to Age UK and the Citizens Advice Bureau, the retired population fail to claim over £5 billion in benefits each year.
- In the last 12 months, McCarthy & Stone have spoken to nearly 1,000 existing or potential homeowners about benefit entitlement. Within this time we have assisted over 300 people claim in excess of £1.3 million.
We're determined that all our current and prospective homeowners' receive everything they're entitled to when buying a McCarthy & Stone apartment. To discuss this further, call our sales team on 0800 201 4811 and they can put you in touch with our in-house Benefits Advisor.
Make your move easier with our Part Exchange service
As the UK’s leading retirement housebuilder, we know moving can be daunting. That’s why we offer Part Exchange. So you avoid the hassle of viewings, the uncertainty of chains and Estate Agent fees. Whether you’re downsizing or moving up, Part Exchange makes moving to a brand new apartment quick and easy.
Find out how you can make the move to William Page Court using our Part Exchange service.