We are delighted to offer a complimentary taxi service if you live within a 25 mile radius of Waverley Court. If you would like to come and visit our development then please call us on 0800 201 4811 and we will arrange your complimentary taxi.
Come and visit our friendly sales team and take the opportunity to view our stunning development, Waverley Court which is located in the suburb of Stanwix in the beautiful and historic city of Carlisle.
Consisting of 42 one and two bedroom Retirement Living apartments, Waverley Court is the first of its kind in Carlisle and boasts a good location close to supermarkets and various amenities providing convenience on your doorstep.
As well as you owning a beautiful apartment to be proud of, Waverley Court will provide everything you would expect from a McCarthy and Stone Retirement Living development.
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Highly sought after location with easy access into central Carlisle
- You can enjoy the company of friends and neighbours in the beautiful Homeowners' Lounge
- Take a walk in the beautiful landscaped garden, knowing it will be fully maintained on your behalf
- Feel secure in the knowledge there is a House Manager on hand to provide you with help and support should you need it at any time during the day
- Walk in or fitted wardrobes
- Have friends or family over to stay in the comfortable guest suite*
- 'Try before you buy' is available at this development
- Juliet and walk out balconies to selected apartments
- Friendly and thiving community with regular events and activities
- 100% customer satisfaction
Carlisle is North Cumbria’s commercial and cultural centre as well as being the area’s historical hub. Steeped in heritage, Carlisle was an early Roman settlement that was formed to serve the forts on Hadrian’s Wall. Its history also boasts Carlisle Castle, built in 1092, which once imprisoned Mary Queen of Scots.
Labelled the Border City, Carlisle is the largest of Cumbria’s commercial centres with an array of independent and nationwide stores. The town also plays host to a regular farmers’ market with a wide range of local produce from around the region.
Residents can explore the spectacular scenery of the surrounding areas of Windermere and the National Parks of Northumberland and the Lake District. Friends and family can enjoy exploring the area with you too thanks to overnight stay accommodation provided by our development’s guest suite.
The development is well linked by public transport and there are excellent road links into Scotland via the A74 (M) and the A7, whilst Newcastle and the North East are easily reached by the A69. Carlisle also boasts rail links to London (3hrs 10mins), Glasgow (60mins) and to the North East on the West Coast main line.