A brand new development of 39 Retirement Living homes - 18 one bedroom, 19 two bedroom and 2 three bedroom - right in the heart of the pretty market town of Chippenham.
- Great transport links and connections with neighbouring cities and towns
- The development is just 200 metres from the vibrant town centre and is conveniently located for all local amenities
- Designed to be comfortable and convenient, each flat provides 24-hour emergency call systems, a welcoming guest suite for entertaining visitors and family and thoughtful details including slip-resistant flooring, waist-height plug sockets and all Bosch appliances.
- The Chippenham development contains a mix of both one and two bedroom apartments and boasts fully fitted kitchens, under-floor heating, walk-in wardrobes and double glazing; giving you independent, stylish living with a modern feel
- Specifically designed to reflect the style and history of the local area, with balconies and ample on-site parking
- Perfect option for anyone hoping to commute to neighbouring towns and cities, including beautiful historic Bath, Tetbury, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol, Swindon and London.
We are currently based at Goodman Warren Beck and Michael Antony Estate Agents, please call 0800 201 4847 to make an appointment with Alison.
The pretty market town of Chippenham in Wiltshire has been sitting on the banks of the picturesque River Avon since Ancient Roman times. To this day, you will find plenty of historic attractions to visit including railway arches built and designed by the famous engineer Brunel. Nature lovers will love the easy access to the great outdoors with several local woodlands just moments away.
The stunning River Avon is a short distance from the development and offers plenty of pretty walks with ample opportunities for spotting wildlife and rare plants. The Cotswolds and Salisbury Plain are also within easy reach for fun days out with the family. The town of Chippenham offers plenty of attractions, including a Museum and Heritage Centre exploring the rich history of the local area and its people. Music lovers can also visit the annual Chippenham Folk Festival in May, now in its 45th year.
London is a two hour car journey from Chippenham, where you’ll find a wealth of world-class culture and cosmopolitan life. Many local residents commute to the capital for work, preferring the laid-back lifestyle of this pretty town. For those interested in wider travel, transport links are strong with a regular bus service connecting residents to towns including Bath, Calne, Devizes, Trowbridge and Swindon. Rail links are good and and Chippenham railway station features along the main line into London Paddington.
Key dates for your diary
Construction has started and we are now selling off plan - call us on 0800 201 4811 to arrange an appointment with our friendly Sales team. We look forward to welcoming our first homeowners in summer 2017.
See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, visit our closest site to this development at Folland Court, Hamble.