Located on Harbour Road in Gosport, this modern Retirement Living development is an ideal option for those seeking contemporary flats in the South, with easy access to Portsmouth city centre.
- Each luxurious apartment features sea-views with balconies, providing the perfect setting for evening drinks with friends
- Exclusively for those over 60, the development will offer a selection of 28 one bedroom and 20 two bedroom modern retirement apartments, each of which will benefit from a sleek, fully fitted kitchen
- Homeowners' can enjoy an abundance of light and sea breezes with double glazed windows throughout
- Set in a prominent coastal location
- Surrounded by beautiful areas including Lee-on-Solent, Fareham, Titchfield, Southsea and Hayling Island
- The development provides a convenient location for lovers of yachting and the sea
Key dates for your diary
Our show complex is now open! With 80% of apartments now reserved, pop in to view our stunning show apartments and speak with our friendly sales team or call us on 0800 201 4811 to arrange an appointment. We anticipate welcoming our first homeowners in spring 2017.
As well as stunning views of the sea and a beautiful natural location, Gosport also caters to the modern needs of homeowners with a vast range of amenities and services. For everyday shopping, an ALDI supermarket is found adjacent to our development but there are also plenty of independent food shops to sample too. A new Bistro, The Boathouse, is located 0.4 miles from the development and serves delicious food on the terrace with beautiful views.
An even fresher meal can be found if you travel across the harbour on a ferry to the Point – an old fishing port where freshly landed seafood can be purchased at Viviers Fish Market. Alternatively, local markets held every Saturday in Gosport town centre offer homeowners the chance to stock up on a range of fresh produce and goods from local butchers, green grocers and florists.
As well as its seafaring history, Gosport also has a strong military history which is evident in the historic walks, sublime architecture and cultural attractions of the area - including the Royal Navy Submarine Museum found just 1.1 miles from the development.
The Gosport ferry runs regularly to Portsmouth and takes only 5 minutes. For those interested in wider travel, the local bus station is only a short walk from our development and offers plenty of great connections to surrounding areas. Nature lovers can visit the stunning Walpole Park or frequent the varied shopping facilities found in the town centre. These include supermarket chains including Morrison’s, ALDI and Iceland, as well as coffee shops and other high street stores like Argos, Boots, and Holland and Barrett. Independent retailers such as Charlie’s Cakes have also made a name for themselves in Gosport high street, with all these facilities just a short walk from the Harbour Road development.
See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, visit our closest site to this development at Folland Court, Hamble.
You can book a visit to a site similar to Gosport by calling 0800 201 4847.