Enter retirement in style with award winning apartments form McCarthy & Stone, specialists in luxury living for the over 60s. Enjoy all of the benefits of high end, independent accommodation with the added peace of mind provided by thoughtful details, including a 24-hour emergency call system and improved security.
- Located in the pretty town of Trowbridge, offering unrivalled access to stunning countryside and rural landscapes as well as surrounding towns and cities including Bath, Melksham, Westbury, Hilperton, North Bradley and Bradford-on-Avon.
- Car parking is available on site for residents
- The area is also well served by public transport including trains and buses
- With a selection of both one and two bedroom apartments, this development offers the perfect solution for busy retirees who are looking for properties that are easy to manage day to day without any compromise on quality
- Beautiful landscaped gardens are maintained and looked after by grounds staff, allowing for the luxury of outdoor space without the hard work.
- The property includes a club lounge for socialising and meeting neighbours or guests
- Each apartment comes ready to be lived in with fully fitted kitchens and shower rooms, as well as telephone and TV points in both the living room and main bedroom
Key dates for your diary
Construction is due to commence early 2017 with the chance to reserve off-plan early 2018. We look forward to welcoming our first homeowners in summer 2018.
Sitting just twelve miles south east of Bath, the peaceful town of Trowbridge can trace its origins back to the 10th century. The town centre reflects a classic old English charm and features a wealth of distinctive Bath stone listed buildings.
The new development is well positioned for local amenities with a Co-op convenience store just metres away and a large Sainsbury’s within walking distance. A public bus service stops directly outside the property with a regular service to the town centre as well as neighbouring towns and villages in the surrounding areas.
The town centre itself is compact, making it easy to navigate and enjoy on foot. The historic Fore Street is located less than half a mile from the development and is the central shopping street for the town and a great place to browse and enjoy some retail therapy. For a larger selection of high street stores the Shires and Castle Place shopping centres can also be easily reached by public transport.
Culture lovers will enjoy a visit to the Trowbridge Museum and Art Gallery, which offers a rich insight into local history and particularly English cloth production.
Health services are in rich supply in the area with several GP practices. The Trowbridge Community Hospital is situated immediately adjacent to the McCarthy & Stone development. There is a good road network and excellent public transport links from Trowbridge. Frequent rail services offer links to London, Bristol and Wales. There is also a public bus service directly to the front of the property, with regular services to the town centre, as well as neighbouring towns and villages.
See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, visit our closest site to this development at William Page Court, Bristol.