Welcome to Trelawny House
Welcome to Trelawny House in Falmouth a development of spacious, comfortable low maintenance retirement apartments which are now available to move in to. Located in the popular coastal town of Falmouth with its year round events and range of amenities, apartments are suitable for anyone over 55 who are keen to maintain an independent lifestyle, whilst benefiting from peace of mind and comfort provided by the small and carefully considered details in our apartments.
What’s great about this development?
- Communal roof terrace with views of the harbour and town
- Balcony with each apartment to enjoy your own outside space
- A comfortable, relaxing homeowners' lounge
- Excellent transport links - a bus stop is located opposite the development and the train station close by
- Falmouth is a bustling coastal town with activities all year-round
- Book a 2 night stay in our 'experience the lifestyle' apartment and be in with the chance to win a luxury hamper*
What you will find at Trelawny House
In our developments all the small details are thought about and designed to make your retirement even more enjoyable in a comfortable and hassle-free environment.
At Trelawny House you will find;
- 44, spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully fitted kitchens with oven, hob, cooker hood and fridge freezer
- Level-access shower rooms
- Allocated parking for all available apartments
- Communal laundry area for your convenience
Trelawny House; independence with peace of mind
Trelawny House offers you independence and peace of mind allowing you to spend your time the way you want to.
- House Manager on site during the day
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Camera entry system
- Communal homeowners’ lounge
- Guest suite for friends and family
Falmouth; a great location for your retirement
Falmouth really is a great location for you to enjoy your retirement. Throughout the year there are a range of events and festivals which celebrate the area’s natural beauty, including; the famous Falmouth Week Festival, the largest sailing-related festival in the South West England and Falmouth Oyster Festival which takes place when the oyster dredging season commences.
In or near Falmouth you will find;
- A range of amenities including shops, cafes, a cinema and art galleries
- Health and community services including hospital, doctor’s surgery, dentist and pharmacy
- 3 stunning beaches and a vibrant marina
- A popular golf club with beautiful sea views
- Cultural activities including Pendennis Castle and the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
Here’s what our customers have to say
There are a number of reasons you would love living at Trelawny House, but don’t take our word for it. Here’s a word from one of our homeowners about what life is like for them in a McCarthy & Stone apartment:
“It was important to me to find somewhere that was comfortable and had plenty going on in the local area to get involved with. As I live alone, and the majority of my family are based abroad, I wanted to be part of a community of like-minded people, but still enjoy the same independence I’d always had.”
Life, live it your way
When homeowners move to our developments it’s about more than just ‘bricks and mortar’, many homeowners’ re-discover peace of mind and a sense of freedom. The practical features of our developments are designed to make life easier and to reduce day-to-day stress ensuring the focus is on enjoying your retirement the way you want to. As well as the practical features, homeowners have the opportunity to make new friends and experience new things in their retirement which might not have been possible previously with the ties of maintaining a home or the worry of living alone.
At our developments you really can do as much or as little as you like – many existing homeowners comment it’s a new lease of life; whether it’s a weekly fitness class or a cheese and wine evening in the communal homeowners’ lounge, or enjoying the great outdoors with a garden party or on a cultural tour. There’s something to suit every taste. It’s a fantastic opportunity to forge new friendships and spend more time with existing friends and family.
Find out how you can make your move to Trelawny House today by calling 0800 201 4811.
- According to Age UK and the Citizens Advice Bureau, the retired population fail to claim over £5 billion in benefits each year.
- In the last 12 months McCarthy & Stone have spoken to nearly 1,000 existing or potential homeowners about benefit entitlement. Within this time we have assisted over 300 people claim in excess of £1.3 million.
We're determined that all our current and prospective homeowners' receive everything they're entitled to when buying a McCarthy & Stone apartment. To discuss this further, call our Sales Team on 0800 201 4811 and they can put you in touch with our in-house Benefits Advisor.