Call Kathy our Sales Executive for The Laureates for a chat about the available apartments at our stunning Cottingham development.
Life's little luxuries are waiting for you at The Laureates.
Designed exclusively for people aged 60 and over, this Retirement Living development in the sought after village of Cottingham, in the East Riding of Yorkshire, will allow you the lifestyle you have always dreamed of. The Laureates is a stunning development of one and two bedroom retirement apartments, ideal for those seeking a peaceful life in the North.
As well as owning a beautiful apartment to be proud of, The Laureates will provide you with everything you would expect from a McCarthy and Stone development:
- Excellent village location with a selection of shops, cafes, restaurants and other amenties including a weekly market every Thursday
- Good links to other key locations by road and rail including a bus stop directly outside the development to Beverley and Hull
- Lift to all floors
- Underfloor heating to each individual apartment
- Carpets and floor tiling included
- Beautifully decorated homeowners lounge for relaxing and socialising with friends and neighbours
- Stunning landscaped gardens, fully maintained on your behalf
- Feel secure in the knowledge there is a House Manager on hand to provide you with help and support should you need it at any time during the day
- Patio or Juliet balcony to selected apartments
- Fitted kitchens with integrated fridge/freezer, oven and ceramic hob, laid out to make cooking easy
- Have friends or family over to stay in the comfortable guest suite*
- Private car parking
- 24 hour emergency call system and secure camera entry facility
An attractive village with a great community atmosphere, Cottingham is a fantastic place to choose for your retirement.
The two local high streets provide access to a great range of amenities and are situated close to our development – just 5 minutes away.
Dating back to the Victorian era, these high streets give the village traditional charm as well practical commodities and are found on Hallgate and King Street with numerous retailers, coffee shops and restaurants on offer.
Market Green, at the top of King Street, also hosts a weekly outdoor market every Thursday.
Claimed to be one of the largest villages in England with approximately 17,000 inhabitants, Cottingham provides great access to surrounding areas with strong transport links.
The local railway station is only half a mile from our development with regular bus services also available throughout the local area. As Cottingham lies between Hull and Beverley, connections to these areas are particularly strong.
Other facilities in the local area can be found at the village centre and include a Sainsbury’s supermarket, a chemist and many other retailers.