Welcome to Stroudwater Court
Welcome to Stroudwater Court in Stroud, a development of spacious, comfortable, low maintenance affordable retirement apartments which are available to reserve today. Located in this popular rural town, apartments are suitable for anyone over 60 who is keen to maintain an independent lifestyle whilst benefitting from peace of mind and comfort provided by the small, carefully considered details in our apartments.
What’s great about this development?
- Homeowners’ lounge with views of the canal and an attractive terrace area overlooking the lock
- A farmers market every Saturday with a wonderful atmosphere
- Public transport (bus stop and train station) close by for you to get out and about
- Easy access to the Cotswolds, Stroud city centre and the surrounding areas
- Book a 2 night stay in our 'experience the lifestyle' apartment and be in with the chance to win a luxury hamper*
What you will find at Stroudwater Court
In our developments all the small details are thought about, designed to make your retirement even more enjoyable in a comfortable, hassle-free environment.
At Stroudwater Court you will find;
- 32, affordable 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully fitted kitchens with oven, hob and cooker hood
- Level access shower rooms
- Balconies with a number of apartments, great for a coffee on a summer morning
- Comfortable homeowners’ lounge for socialising
Stroudwater Court; Independence with peace of mind
Stroudwater Court offers you independence and peace of mind allowing you to spend your time, the way you want to.
- House Manager on site Monday to Friday - providing you with advice and a point of contact
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Camera entry system
- Communal homeowners’ lounge
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
Find out how you can make the move to Stroudwater Court today by calling 0800 201 4811.
- According to Age UK and the Citizens Advice Bureau, the retired population fail to claim over £5 billion in benefits each year.
- In the last 12 months, McCarthy & Stone have spoken to nearly 1,000 existing or potential homeowners about benefit entitlement. Within this time we have assisted over 300 people claim in excess of £1.3 million.
We're determined that all our current and prospective homeowners' receive everything they're entitled to when buying a McCarthy & Stone apartment. To discuss this further, call our sales team on 0800 201 4811 and they can put you in touch with our in-house Benefits Advisor.
Make your move easier with our Part Exchange service
As the UK’s leading retirement housebuilder, we know moving can be daunting. That’s why we offer Part Exchange. So you avoid the hassle of viewings, the uncertainty of chains and Estate Agent fees. Whether you’re downsizing or moving up, Part Exchange makes moving to a brand new apartment quick and easy.
Find out how you can make the move to Stroudwater Court using our Part Exchange service.