Property 33 is a lovely dual aspect corner second floor apartment. The bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe for added convenience. There is a separate fully fitted modern kitchen, shower room and storage space. This property also benefits large lounge window enjoying an abundance of natural light and private balcony.
This property is available to purchase via the Homes England Older Persons’ Shared Ownership scheme. Tailored to your individual circumstance, Shared Ownership allows you to buy part of your home and pay rent on the rest, so you can enjoy the benefits of the lifestyle and retain home ownership. It also allows you to manage your finances for possible future needs.
Please speak to our dedicated Sales Consultant to find out more.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
Energy Performance Rating
The graph shows the current energy efficiency of your home. The higher the rating the lower your fuel bills are likely to be. Dwellings in England and in Wales have a median energy efficiency rating in band D, with scores of 68 and 66, respectively. The EPC rating shown here is based on standard assumptions about occupancy and energy use and may not reflect how energy is consumed by individual occupants.
A modern living space
We provide a range of quality appliances, including waist height oven, ceramic hob and integral fridge/freezer. Everything is laid out to make cooking and cleaning as effortless as possible.
Luxury and comfort are at the core of our bedrooms. We provide generous storage with either a walk-in wardrobe or fitted wardrobe to the main bedroom.
Our spacious living rooms are both light and neutral décor, making it is easy to add your own personal touches to your living area.
This is a leasehold property with a term of 990 years
New build - Council tax band to be determined
- Electricity, heating and lighting (communal areas)
- Water and sewage (communal areas and apartments)
- Maintenance of building and gardens
- Building insurance
- Development staff
- Future maintenance fund
- Professional fees
- Emergency call system
- Income to guest suites and sundry income
What's not included?
- Electricity, heating and lighting (apartments)
- Home and contents insurance
- Council Tax
- Phone / broadband
- TV licence / TV service
* Reviewed annually
- You can enjoy the McCarthy Stone lifestyle without paying the full purchase price.
- Buying a percentage share of the property allows you to manage your finances to cater for possible future needs.
- If you buy 75% of the value of the property, there is no rent to pay on the outstanding share.
- If you buy 50% of the value of the property, you will pay rent on the outstanding share.
- You could claim up to £500 a year to help with essential repairs in the first 10 years.
With this scheme, you can purchase up to 75% of the value of your property – and if you own 75%, you won’t pay any rent on the outstanding 25% share. It provides a more affordable way to buy one of our retirement properties.
What is Shared Ownership and who are Homes England?
Is Shared Ownership available at all your locations?
Who will own the share of the property I don’t buy?
Do I need financial advice?
Will a financial review be needed?
What will it cost upfront?
You should plan for some one-off costs associated with your purchase, including, but not limited to the following:
• Reservation deposit (which is deducted from your final purchase)
• Solicitors Fees and disbursements
• Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) in England.
Your solicitor will be able to tell you if the tax applies and how much it will be
• Estate Agent fees if selling a current property