We are delighted to offer a complimentary taxi service if you live within a 10 mile radius of Stillington Oaks. If you would like to come and visit our development then please call us on 0800 201 4811 and we will arrange your complimentary taxi.
This contemporary Retirement Living development located on Stillington Road in the beautiful market town of Easingwold, comprises 37 one & two bedroom retirement apartments. Located under 12 miles from the historic city of York and surrounded by stunning scenery it is an ideal location for anyone seeking retirement apartments in the county of North Yorkshire.
As well as you owning a beautiful apartment to be proud of, Stillington Oaks will provide everything you would expect from a McCarthy and Stone Retirement Living development.
- Within close proximity to the City of York with excellent road links, a direct bus link and Park and Ride facilities
- Surrounded by stunning countryside and close by the North York Moors National Park and Forest of Galtres
- Sought after market town location with an excellent range of shops, cafes and other amenities
- A beautifully decorated homeowners' lounge for relaxing and socialising with friends and neighbours
- Thoughtfully designed apartments with a high specification throughout including fully fitted kitchens, walk in wardrobes and en suite shower rooms in all two bedroom apartments
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Landscaped gardens, fully maintained on your behalf
- A House Manager is on hand to provide you with help and support should you need it
- A comfortable guest suite for when friends and family come to stay*
- 'Try before you buy' is available at this development
A traditional market town mentioned in the Doomsday Book, Easingwold is a beautiful place to choose for your retirement. Set in the ancient Forest of Galtres, which was once a vast hunting ground used by Norman Kings, the town sits in the shade of the impressive Hambleton Hills and is a focal point for many of the nearby villages.
The area is characterised by plenty of natural beauty. It is set within the impressive ancient Forest of Galtres, with local attractions including a stunning 18-hole golf course for sports. Local amenities and facilities are within easy reach of the development while the town centre boasts everything from high street banks and boutiques, to tea rooms and even one of the top three delicatessens in England.
There is also a weekly market held in the town centre with a larger farmers’ market held every month.
Easingwold can be easily reached from surrounding towns, cities and numerous places of interest including York, Malton, Boroughbridge, Thirsk, Knaresborough, Harrogate and Northallerton, connected by regular bus services. It is also well connected by rail and road with the A19 and A1(M) both easily accessed providing good road links to surrounding towns and cities including Manchester, Leeds and London.