Welcome to Apartment 5 in our exceptional Martlesham Heath development—a one-bedroom gem that exudes contemporary charm. This apartment offers an expansive open plan living space, seamlessly merging the living and dining areas, creating a modern and inviting atmosphere that leads gracefully into the well-appointed kitchen.
One distinctive feature is the dual aspect in the living room with the added benefit of a glazed door that leads out onto a patio, allowing you to enjoy fresh air and views out to the rear of the development. The bedroom is adorned with a walk-in wardrobe, adding to its functionality and style.
Adjacent to the bedroom, you'll find a well-designed shower room with the luxury of a double-length shower, ensuring your daily routines are nothing short of comfortable. Adding to the apartment's convenience, a handy storage cupboard in the hallway houses a washer dryer, making life a breeze.
|Example share||Purchase Price||Rent Price|
This property is available to purchase via the Homes England Older Persons’ Shared Ownership scheme. Tailored to your individual circumstance, Shared Ownership allows you to buy part of your home and pay rent on the rest, so you can enjoy the benefits of the lifestyle and retain home ownership. It also allows you to manage your finances for possible future needs.
Please speak to our dedicated Sales Consultant to find out more.
A modern living space
We provide a range of quality appliances, including waist height oven, ceramic hob and integral fridge/freezer. Everything is laid out to make cooking and cleaning as effortless as possible.
Luxury and comfort are at the core of our bedrooms. We provide generous storage with either a walk-in wardrobe or fitted wardrobe to the main bedroom.
Our spacious living rooms are both light and neutral décor, making it is easy to add your own personal touches to your living area.
This is a leasehold property with a term of 990 years
New build - Council tax band to be determined
- Electricity, heating and lighting (communal areas)
- Water and sewage (communal areas and apartments)
- Maintenance of building and gardens
- Building insurance
- Development staff
- Future maintenance fund
- Professional fees
- Emergency call system
- Income to guest suites and sundry income
What's not included?
- Electricity, heating and lighting (apartments)
- Home and contents insurance
- Council Tax
- Phone / broadband
- TV licence / TV service
* Reviewed annually
- You can enjoy the McCarthy Stone lifestyle without paying the full purchase price.
- Buying a percentage share of the property allows you to manage your finances to cater for possible future needs.
- If you buy 75% of the value of the property, there is no rent to pay on the outstanding share.
- If you buy 50% of the value of the property, you will pay rent on the outstanding share.
- You could claim up to £500 a year to help with essential repairs in the first 10 years.
With this scheme, you can purchase up to 75% of the value of your property – and if you own 75%, you won’t pay any rent on the outstanding 25% share. It provides a more affordable way to buy one of our retirement properties.
What is Shared Ownership and who are Homes England?
Is Shared Ownership available at all your locations?
Who will own the share of the property I don’t buy?
Do I need financial advice?
Will a financial review be needed?
What will it cost upfront?
You should plan for some one-off costs associated with your purchase, including, but not limited to the following:
• Reservation deposit (which is deducted from your final purchase)
• Solicitors Fees and disbursements
• Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) in England.
Your solicitor will be able to tell you if the tax applies and how much it will be
• Estate Agent fees if selling a current property