Located in the most popular part of the village, this is the perfect location for retirement. With a great range of shops just a quarter of a mile walk from the development, the site was formerly a middle school.
In terms of local attractions and history, the village itself expanded rapidly following the construction of the railway in 1862. St Saviour’s Church, which lends its name to our existing development in the area, is a key attraction with plenty of history and a series of windows by Francis Skeat. It was dedicated in 1908 and consecrated in 1957.
Natural attractions are also strong as the village is situated at the base of the Clent Hills. These offer impressive views of the local area, standing 1,000 feet high, and one of them (Wychbury Hill) has historical connections with paganism and also includes an Iron Age Hill Fort and the Wychbury Obelisk.