Located in one of the main streets in the centre of Salisbury, our latest Assisted Living development will offer approximately 50 stylish apartments for those aged 60 and over.
- Designed with you and your needs in mind – we take care of any chores and maintenance so that you can have a completely stress-free retirement
- Our proposed development will feature both one and two bedroom apartments with fully fitted kitchens (with oven, hob and hood) and shower rooms
- To make life that little bit easier, we will include raised-height electrical sockets, underfloor heating and double glazed windows
- You will also benefit from several connection points, including a telephone and TV point in the living room and main bedroom, and Sky/Sky+ access
- Selected apartments will have walk-in wardrobes and beautiful views over the property
- Our development is currently subject to planning, but boasts an enviable position in the heart of Salisbury
- Just a few hundred feet from the town’s high street, where you can find a variety of shops, restaurants, banks and cafes. A Tesco Metro is located 0.2 miles from the proposed development. You’ll also find a Boots, Marks & Spencer and Debenhams all within the shopping area
Key dates for your diary
Construction start date, sales release and first occupation are still to be confirmed.
Salisbury is a cathedral city in which you have a plethora of things to do, from visiting museums and art galleries to playing a game of golf. Salisbury has a number of wide green spaces and open recreation areas where you can go for a leisurely walk or afternoon picnic. Spend a day walking around the stunning Salisbury Cathedral, visit the 18th-century Mompesson House, or browse world-famous art at Wilton House. From Salisbury, you can also go further afield, with trains running to Southampton, Bath and London.
See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, visit our closest site to this development, which is Horizons in Poole.