Welcome to Riverside Court
Welcome to Riverside Court in Abergavenny, a development of spacious, comfortable, maintenance-free retirement apartments available to move in to April/May 2017. Located in the attractive market town of Abergavenny, it's often considered the “Gateway to Wales”. These apartments will be suitable for anyone over 60 who is keen to maintain an independent lifestyle, whilst still having peace of mind that someone is there.
What’s great about this development?
- Some apartments feature attractive river views, and views over the church and park area
- Most upper floor apartments have French balconies off of the lounge providing you with a feeling of space
- The development is within walking distance of the town centre and all amenities
- Located near the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park
- Bus stop located in front of the development with a train station 1/4 mile away
- Abergavenny is a bustling market town with events throughout the year
What you will find at Riverside Court
In all our developments the small details are paramount, each apartment is designed with you in mind. We aim to make your retirement even more enjoyable in a comfortable, hassle-free environment.
At Riverside Court you will find;
- 38, spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully fitted kitchens with oven, hob, cooker hood, fridge and freezer
- Level access shower rooms
- Parking available on selected apartments
- Plumbing for appliances in each apartment
- Laundry room on the ground floor with raised level appliances for easy access
- 2 lifts in the development, one in each block
Riverside Court; Independence with peace of mind
Riverside Court provides you with independence and peace of mind allowing you to spend your time, the way you want to.
- House Manager on site Monday to Friday
- 24-hour emergency call system
- CCTV linked to your television
- Communal homeowners’ lounge
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with patio area
With only 15 apartments left, book an appointment now to avoid disappointment today by calling 0800 201 4811.