Welcome to Riverside Court
Welcome to Riverside Court in Abergavenny, a development of spacious, comfortable, maintenance-free retirement apartments which will be available to move in to in 2017. Located in this attractive market town, Abergavenny is often considered the “Gateway to Wales”. Apartments are suitable for anyone over 60 who is keen to maintain an independent lifestyle whilst benefitting from peace of mind and comfort provided by the small, carefully considered details in our apartments.
What’s great about this development?
Some apartments feature attractive river views
• The development is within walking distance of the town centre
• Located near the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park
• A bus and train station are located near to the development
• Abergavenny is a bustling market town with events throughout the year
What you will find at Riverside Court
In our developments all the small details are thought about, designed to make your retirement even more enjoyable in a comfortable, hassle-free environment.
At Riverside Court you will find;
- 38, spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully fitted kitchens with oven, hob and cooker hood
- Level access shower rooms
- A number of car parking spaces
- Plumbing for appliances in each apartment
Riverside Court; Independence with peace of mind
Riverside Court offers you independence and peace of mind allowing you to spend your time, the way you want to.
- House Manager on site Monday to Friday
- 24-hour emergency call system
- CCTV linked to your television
- Communal homeowners’ lounge
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
Abergavenny; a great location for your retirement
Abergavenny really is a great location for you to enjoy your retirement – a charming market town at the foot of the stunning Brecon Beacons National Park. Access to surrounding towns and cities is including Newport, Cardiff, Swansea and Bristol is easy with a frequent bus and train service A bus stop, supermarket, pharmacy, Post Office, coffee shop and doctor’s surgery are all within 300 metres of the development.
In or near Abergavenny you will find;
- A range of amenities including shops, cafes and restaurants
- Health and community services including hospital, doctor’s surgery, dentist, pharmacy
- A calendar of events including the Abergavenny Food Festival and Abergavenny Cycling Festival
- The Brecon Beacons National Park and Black Mountains for walking
- Cultural activities including Abergavenny Castle and Big Pit National Coal Museum
Life, live it your way
When homeowners move to our developments it’s about more than just ‘bricks and mortar’, many homeowners’ re-discover peace of mind and a sense of freedom. The practical features of our developments are designed to make life easier and to reduce day-to-day stress ensuring the focus is on enjoying your retirement the way you want to. As well as the practical features, homeowners have the opportunity to make new friends and experience new things in their retirement which might not have been possible previously with the ties of maintaining a home or the worry of living alone.
At our developments you really can do as much or as little as they like – many existing homeowners comment it’s a new lease of life; whether it’s a weekly fitness class or a cheese and wine evening in the communal homeowners’ lounge, or enjoying the great outdoors with a garden party or on a cultural tour, there’s something to suit every taste. It’s a fantastic opportunity to forge new friendships and spend more time with existing friends and family. Find out how you can make the move to Riverside Court today by calling 0800 201 4811.