Located in the popular new suburb in Patchway, Olympus Court is the new Assisted Living development from McCarthy & Stone. Olympus Court in Charlton Hayes, Bristol, will provide 60 spacious and low maintenance apartments for anyone over 70. Assisted Living apartments allow you to maintain your independence, whilst providing you with the care you need.
What’s great about this development?
- Bistro style restaurant and homeowners lounge
- Tailored care packages (optional)
- Plenty of green space to relax and enjoy
- Apartments feature large balconies or terraces
- A bus stop is located just 600m from the development
- Open space but close to the city
What you will find at Olympus Court
In our developments all the small details are thought about, designed to make your retirement even more enjoyable in a comfortable, hassle-free environment.
At Olympus Court you will find;
- 60, spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully fitted kitchens with oven, hob and cooker hood
- Level access shower rooms
- A wellness room
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Parking available on selected apartments
Olympus Court; Independence with peace of mind
Olympus Court allows you to spend your time the way you want to, whilst we're taking care of everything else.
- Estate Manager on site 24/7
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Camera entry system linked to your television
- Maintenance taken care of
- Guest suite for friends and family
Key dates for your diary
Construction start date, sales release and first occupation are still to be confirmed and are subject to planning permission.
See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, visit our closest site to this development at Williams Page Court, Staple Hill.
Find out how you can make the move to Olympus Court today by calling 0800 201 4811.