Welcome to Lewsey Court
Welcome to Lewsey Court in Tetbury, a development of spacious, comfortable, low maintenance retirement apartments which are available to move in to today. Located in a beautiful Cotswold Stone development in this popular rural town, apartments are suitable for anyone over 60 who is keen to maintain an independent lifestyle whilst benefitting from peace of mind and comfort provided by the small, carefully considered details in our apartments.
What’s great about this development?
- Spacious, high standard apartments making it easier to downsize
- Large garden - so you never loose 'your' garden
- Excellent transport links to local towns and to nearby cities
- Parking available on all remaining apartments, providing you with ease of access
- Book a 2 night stay in our 'experience the lifestyle' apartment and be in with the chance to win a luxury hamper*
What you will find at Lewsey Court
In our developments all the small details are thought about, designed to make your retirement even more enjoyable in a comfortable, hassle-free environment.
At Lewsey Court you will find;
- Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully fitted kitchens with oven, hob and cooker hood
- Level access shower rooms, providing safe and easy use
- Convenient, waist height appliances
- Under floor heating for your comfort
- Laundry room, so there's more room in your apartment
- Triple glazing
Lewsey Court; Independence with peace of mind
Lewsey Court offers you independence and peace of mind allowing you to spend your time, the way you want to.
- House Manager on site during the day - who is able to offer assistance with all matters
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Camera entry system linked to your television
- Communal homeowners’ lounge where you can easily socialise with friends and family
- Guest suite for friends and family
Find out how you can make the move to Lewsey Court today by calling 0800 201 4811.
- According to Age UK and the Citizens Advice Bureau, the retired population fail to claim over £5 billion in benefits each year.
- In the last 12 months, McCarthy & Stone have spoken to nearly 1,000 existing or potential homeowners about benefit entitlement. Within this time we have assisted over 300 people claim in excess of £1.3 million.
We're determined that all our current and prospective homeowners' receive everything they're entitled to when buying a McCarthy & Stone apartment. To discuss this further, call our sales team on 0800 201 4811 and they can put you in touch with our in-house Entitlements Advisor.