We are delighted to offer a complimentary taxi service if you live within a 10 mile radius of Kenton Lodge. If you would like to come and visit our development then please call us on 0800 201 4811 and we will arrange your complimentary taxi.
Rediscover your inner sparkle with an Assisted Living apartment at Kenton Lodge. Designed exclusively for people aged 70 and over, Kenton Lodge will allow you to live independently by providing you with the assistance you desire in the comfort of your own home. It is the only development of it's kind in the area providing homeowners with:
- 24 hour, 365 days a year onsite staffing
- A table service restaurant serving freshly prepared 3 course meals daily for just £3.80. Why not take a look at an example of our weekly menu
- 1 hour of domestic assistance per week included
- Flexible domestic and personalised care packages available (additional charges apply)
- An estate team and handy man service on site
As well as you owning a beautiful apartment to be proud of, Kenton Lodge will provide everything you would expect from a McCarthy & Stone Assisted Living development:
- An impressive architectural design including restoration of a 107 year old lodge with original sweeping staircase and fireplaces
- Beautiful Homeowners' lounge providing additional space for entertainment and visitors
- Cosy library with a selection of classic and modern books
- Beautiful landscaped gardens, maintained on your behalf
- Interior design by royal appointment
- A serviced guest suite* on-site for friends and family
- Thoughtfully designed apartments featuring walk-in or fitted wardrobes and level access showers
- A bus stop directly outside for easy access to Newcastle city centre
Kenton Lodge Development incorporates the original 107 year old Lodge with its grand staircase, ornate fireplaces and decorative ceilings all carefully restored making it a unique and exquisite place to live.
With 53 apartments you can choose from a range of one and two bedroom properties in either the new build or in the original, refurbished part of the Lodge.
Perfect for those looking for a retirement apartment in the north east of England, this Kenton Lodge is within reach of key locations including Newcastle, Gateshead, Whitley Bay, Tynemouth, Chester-le-Street, Sunderland, Blyth and Morpeth.
Gosforth is an affluent area with something for everyone from a delightful mix of green open spaces to busier areas where you can shop or enjoy the arts. As well as hosting a range of well known shops such as Asda, Sainsbury's and Boots, the thriving shopping area also has a number of banks, hairdressers and cafes providing homeowners with plenty of choice for their weekly shop.
The development is directly adjacent to the large open spaces of Town Moor and Dukes Moor Park, perfect for a casual summer stroll, while lovers of golf will appreciate the choice of three clubs in the area - Gosforth, High Gosforth and the City of Newcastle Golf Clubs.
Cycling and walking pursuits are also widespread in the area, with numerous routes available. Gosforth Central Park is also proud to contain two Bowling Clubs.
Gosforth is a short bus or car ride away from the vibrant Newcastle city centre where excellent shopping facilities and an abundance of pubs, cafes, museums, markets and restaurants can be found. Whilst Central Station provides regular rail services to York, Leeds, Edinburgh and London to name a few.