Welcome to Hamilton House in Charlton Hayes, Bristol, with spacious and modern Retirement Living apartments. Located in the vibrant new suburb of Patchway, these apartments are suitable for anyone over 60 who want to maintain their independence.
What’s great about this development?
- Landscaped gardens featuring boules court
- Homeowners’ lounge with dual aspect outlook
- Apartments feature large balconies or terraces
- A bus stop is located just 600m from the development
- Open space but close to the city
- Plenty of green spaces and places to relax
What you will find at Hamilton House
From walk-in wardrobes to carpets fitted as standard, we pride ourselves on taking care of the small details so you need not worry. They're designed to make your retirement enjoyable and hassle-free.
At Hamilton House you will find;
- 40, spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully fitted kitchens with oven, hob and cooker hood
- Level access shower rooms
- Walk-in wardrobes
- Parking available on selected apartments
Hamilton House; Independence with peace of mind
Hamilton House offers you independence and peace of mind allowing you to spend your time, the way you want to.
- House Manager on site Monday to Friday
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Camera entry system linked to your television
- Maintenance taken care of
- Guest suite for friends and family
Key dates for your diary
Construction start date, sales release and first occupation are still to be confirmed and are subject to planning permission.
See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, visit our closest site to this development at Cheswick Court, Bristol.
Find out how you can make the move to Hamilton House today by calling 0800 201 4811.