Exclusively for those over 60, Folland Court offers a selection of 26 one and two bedroom modern apartments, set in a stunning location which boasts plenty of green amenity space.
- Designed specifically to accommodate retirement, Folland Court is ideal for those wishing to remain independent yet benefit from communal areas and a dedicated House Manager
- The homeowners' lounge provides a peaceful setting for socialising, and the landscaped gardens offer a relaxing area for al fresco dining
- Pet friendly
- 24 hour emergency call system and a secure camera entrance system to the building
- Set in a prominent location, this development is surrounded by beautiful areas including Warsash, Netley Abbey, Bursledon, Lee-On-Solent and Fareham
- Southampton is within easy reach and you can find plenty of local amenities just a short distance from your door
- Car parking spaces are available on-site to permit holders to make wider travel even more convenient
Move into your brand new home in 4 weeks. Find out more about our Part Exchange service here.
Key dates for your diary
Pop in and have a look at our brand new show apartments! Book an appointment online or call us on 0800 201 4811.
Pop in and see us over Christmas and why not bring your friends and family too? Our Christmas opening hours are - Friday 23rd Dec (10.30am-1pm), Wednesday 28th Dec (10.30am-5pm), Thursday 29th Dec (10.30am-5pm), Friday 30th Dec (10.30am-5pm), Saturday 31st Dec (10.30am-4pm) Tuesday 3rd January (10.30am-5pm).
A charming village that sits between Southampton and Portsmouth, Hamble is an ideal retirement location. The village is famed for the Hamble River, which has strong associations with aviation and yachting and provides a great natural backdrop to the area.
The River Hamble and Hamble Quay are less than a mile away from the development, while the centre boasts an array of shops including tea rooms, pubs and restaurants. A Co-op is located nearby for convenience shopping, and a Tesco Extra Superstore is found a couple of miles away, located just across from the site of the Hamble car boot sale which occurs every Sunday.
Public transport offers great connections in and around the village, with many locals using the pink ferries to reach areas such as Warsash. The nearest bus stop is just metres from the development, providing connections to Southampton, Gosport and Park Gate.
Sport is also a big attraction in the area with Hamble FC grounds located directly across from the development, with local games often held, providing homeowners with a chance to socialise with other members of the community.
If there was one thing I could say about the whole experience is that I am glad I took the plunge and began the journey to downsize with McCarthy & Stone.