Coppice Gate has everything you need for an enjoyable retirement.
- 36 luxury one and two bedroom apartments for the over 60s
- Carefully designed to meet the needs of residents, with an emergency call system and a friendly House Manager
- The spacious apartments offer every comfort, including a fully fitted kitchen and shower room, and underfloor heating
- The design includes a club lounge and beautiful landscaped gardens to relax in on fine days
- A guest suite for when visitors, who are always welcome, wish to stay over
- 27 car parking spaces
- Dibden Purlieu has fantastic facilities on the doorstep, as well as more to discover just a bus ride or short drive away. This Retirement Living complex is in an ideal location for those who like everything to be within easy reach.
Sitting on the edge of the New Forest National Park, Coppice Gate is perfectly positioned for nature lovers who also like to have every amenity close by. Within the village of Dibden Purlieu you’ll find cafes, restaurants, a local butchers and convenience stores, while neighbouring Hythe offers a Waitrose supermarket, high street stores, banks and more places to eat or relax over a coffee.
Residents will have peace of mind in this well-connected location, with a dentist and pharmacy just a few steps from the apartments, and Hythe hospital less than a mile away. Close transport links include the number 9 bus which departs just 50 yards from Coppice Gate, every 20 minutes to Hythe and Southampton. The Hythe ferry runs every 30 minutes with a free bus connection to Southampton train station.
With a name that literally means ‘valley on the outskirts of a forest’, it comes as no surprise that the village of Dibden Purlieu is just moments from the seemingly endless green of the New Forest National Park. Buses also run to nearby Hythe, the city of Southampton (or you can take the ferry from Hythe pier), and the pretty shingle beach at Calshot, which boasts beautiful views across the waters of the Solent to the Isle of Wight.
At Coppice Gate residents can relax and enjoy a safe retirement, with privacy or company whenever they choose. Beautiful, well-equipped apartments and a vibrant village location, just next door to one of the UK’s most stunning beauty spots, make this Retirement Living complex an easy choice for the over 60s.
Key dates for your diary
Our Show Complex is now open and we welcomed our first homeowners in August 2016! Call 0800 201 4847 to book an appointment.