Welcome to Cheswick Court
Welcome to Cheswick Court our latest development of spacious, comfortable, low maintenance retirement apartments which are now ready to move in to in Cheswick Village, a new urban development near Filton and Stoke Gifford.
What’s great about this development?
- Spacious apartments with large balconies
- Some apartments feature far reaching views toward sthe countryside and the Bristol Channel
- Located opposite the ‘village square’ with amenities including a Co-operative store
- Central Bristol and Bath are easily accessible by bus, car or train
- Selected apartments come with fireplaces
- Book an appointment in February and receive a £20 M&S gift voucher*
What you will find at Cheswick Court
In our developments all the small details are thought about, designed to make your retirement even more enjoyable in a comfortable, hassle-free environment.
At Cheswick Court you will find;
- 32, spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments; most with balconies or patios
- Fully fitted kitchens with Bosch oven, hob and cooker hood
- Level access tiled shower rooms
- Parking available on selected apartments
- Washer dryers in each apartment
Cheswick Court; A relaxing and friendly environment
Cheswick Court offers a warm, relaxing and friendly environment enabling you to truly enjoy your retirement.
- Parking located close to entrance area
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Beautiful homeowners’ lounge with kitchen area
- Privacy of doing your washing in your own home with a built in washer/dryer
- Easily accessible level, landscaped garden area
Find out how you can make the move to Cheswick Court today by calling 0800 201 4811.
- According to Age UK and the Citizens Advice Bureau, the retired population fail to claim over £5 billion in benefits each year.
- In the last 12 months, McCarthy & Stone have spoken to nearly 1,000 existing or potential homeowners about benefit entitlement. Within this time we have assisted over 300 people claim in excess of £1.3 million.
We're determined that all our current and prospective homeowners' receive everything they're entitled to when buying a McCarthy & Stone apartment. To discuss this further, call our sales team on 0800 201 4811 and they can put you in touch with our in-house Benefits Advisor.