Welcome to Cheswick Court
Welcome to Cheswick Court our latest development of spacious, comfortable, low maintenance retirement apartments which are now ready to move in to in Cheswick Village, a new urban development near Filton and Stoke Gifford.
What’s great about this development?
- Spacious one and two bedroom apartments; the majority with large balconies
- Some apartments feature far reaching views towards the Bristol Channel and Welsh hills.
- Located opposite the ‘village square’ with amenities including a Co-operative store
- Central Bristol and Bath are easily accessible by bus, car or train
- Selected apartments come with fireplaces, curtains and blinds.
- Come to Cheswick Court on the 30th March for our Vintage Tea Party
What you will find at Cheswick Court
In our developments all the small details are thought about, designed to make your retirement even more enjoyable in a comfortable, hassle-free environment.
At Cheswick Court you will find;
- 32, spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments; most with balconies or patios
- Fully fitted kitchens with Bosch oven, hob and cooker hood
- Level access fully tiled shower rooms
- Secure residents car park
- Washer dryers in each apartment
Cheswick Court; A relaxing and friendly environment
Cheswick Court offers a warm, relaxing and friendly environment enabling you to truly enjoy your retirement.
- Parking located close to entrance area
- 24-hour emergency/security call system
- Beautiful homeowners’ lounge with kitchen area
- Privacy of doing your washing in your own home with a built in washer/dryer
- Easily accessible level, landscaped communal garden with furnished patio
Find out how you can make the move to Cheswick Court today by calling 0800 201 4811.
- According to Age UK and the Citizens Advice Bureau, the retired population fail to claim over £5 billion in benefits each year.
- In the last 12 months, McCarthy & Stone have spoken to nearly 1,000 existing or potential homeowners about benefit entitlement. Within this time we have assisted over 300 people claim in excess of £1.3 million.
We're determined that all our current and prospective homeowners' receive everything they're entitled to when buying a McCarthy & Stone apartment. To discuss this further, call our sales team on 0800 201 4811 and they can put you in touch with our in-house Benefits Advisor.