We are delighted to offer a complimentary taxi service if you live within a 10 mile radius of Chestnut Court. If you would like to come and visit our development then please call us on 0800 201 4811 and we will arrange your complimentary taxi.
Chestnut Court is in the perfect location for those looking to retire by the sea. Exclusive to people aged 60 and over, this brand new Retirement Living development of 32 stylish apartments will allow you to enjoy the retirement lifestyle you have always dreamed of.
Situated on Martongate, Bridlington, it allows you to make the best of all that is available in this traditional seaside town. As well as being close to a good range of amenities including a supermarket, a post office and a Pharmacy, it also offers easy access to public transport to the town centre with all its attractions.
In addition to a beautiful home to be proud of, Retirement Living apartments at Chestnut Court also offer you privacy and security and the choice to socialise whenever you wish.
Discover Retirement Living for yourself:
- Your own privately-owned apartment - with a spacious living room, modern fully-fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Stunning seaside location with easy access to a range of amenities
- Excellent transport links into the town centre
- Mature landscaped gardens with large terraces and seating areas
- Walk out balconies to selected apartments
- Walk in or fitted wardrobes
- Beautifully decorated homeowners’ lounge - a welcoming space when you feel like company
- House Manager - a friendly and familiar face on hand during office hours
- Parking spaces and car ports are available via an annual permit
- Maintained landscaped gardens and window cleaning as part of the service charge
- 24-hour security - with a camera/TV entry system and emergency call points if you need help
- Low maintenance - we take care of all the day-to-day upkeep in shared areas
- Guest suite - perfect for when friends and family come to visit#◊
#◊ Subject to availability.
#◊ Additional charge applies
A stunning location in England’s North, Bridlington is an ideal choice for your retirement. The town mixes urban and rural landscapes perfectly, with the town centre boasting a range of amenities and utilities while the coastal area offers stunning walks and plenty of exciting attractions for nature lovers.
Our development is conveniently located to make the best of this contrast; offering easy access to local shops, a Post Office branch and other facilities such as the local library and hairdressers. The main town centre is less than 2 miles away and can be reached by either car or bus while the Bridlington shoreline, with its stunning coastal walks, sandy beaches and award-winning promenades, is equally reachable.
For those interested in catching a glimpse of more diverse landscapes, the Heritage Coast of Flamborough Headland is just a few miles drive away and the perfect spot for a day out.
Bridlington is also home to a historic harbour – perfect for history buffs – and is often considered a hidden seaside gem. For those seeking traditional entertainment, Bridlington caters to all tastes, with Sewerby Hall and Gardens a popular local attraction.
The Spa Bridlington is a key entertainment venue on the Yorkshire Coast and holds regular events including concerts and tea dances.