Located on Dunyeats Road in Broadstone, Dorset, this modern Retirement Living development is an ideal option for those seeking flats in the South.
- A collection of 13 one bedroom and 23 two bedroom modern retirement apartments exclusively for those over 60
- 26 car parking spaces for homeowner use
- Access to a conveniently located Post Office on the ground floor
- Set in a prominent location, our Broadstone development offers easy access to many surrounding areas of interest, including: Poole, Bournemouth, Upton Lake, Oakley, Corfe Mullen and Wimborne Minster.
- Plenty of amenities are conveniently close to the development so you can enjoy carefree independence in your retirement
- The beautifully landscaped gardens prove a perfect setting for relaxing with friends, family and neighbours
- This welcoming development also offers a club lounge which can be used for socialising, watching television or curling up with a good book
An elegant suburb of Bournemouth and Poole, Broadstone is well known for its large recreational fields and natural features. The development is just a 0.2 mile walk from ‘The Broadway’ – a busy hub of shops which provides everything from a Costa Coffee and Bennett’s Bakery to card shops and jewellers.
Social activities are also a strong focal point of Broadstone which hosts an annual Christmas parade and also supports numerous clubs and societies – including the Lytchett Archery Club, Broadstone Golf Club, Broadstone Tennis Society and Broadstone Horticultural Society. The British Legion’s local offices, Wessex Bowling Club and Rotary Club are also located in Broadstone.
As well as its natural attractions, Broadstone is also a common location for famous residents. Alfred Russell Wallace – the biologist who co-discovered the theory of evolution with Charles Darwin – is perhaps the most famous of these.
A large Tesco and ASDA can be found within 2 miles of the development while other local shops are found within the immediate vicinity. Travel links are also strong with Poole and Bournemouth both accessible via bus with the closest bus stop only 141 ft from our development. For nature lovers, a pleasant walk is available at Pocket Park 0.7 miles from the development and is popular with dog walkers, bird watchers and joggers.
Key dates for your diary
Construction is due to commence in Spring 2017 with apartments available to reserve off plan from the end of 2017. We look forward to welcoming the first homeowners in May 2018.
See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, visit our closest site to this development at Harbour Lights Court, Weymouth.