Welcome to Birch Court
Welcome to Birch Court in Morriston, a development of spacious, comfortable, maintenance-free retirement apartments which will be available to move in to this autumn. Located in the popular Swansea suburb of Morriston, apartments are suitable for anyone over 60 who is keen to maintain an independent lifestyle whilst benefitting from peace of mind and comfort provided by the small, carefully considered details in our apartments.
What’s great about this development?
- Your apartment will be in a town centre location
- Some apartments feature attractive garden views
- A bus stop is located in front of the development
- Morriston is a bustling suburb of Swansea with lots going on
- Carpets included as standard
- Book an appointment, take a tour in January and receive a £10 M&S gift voucher*
What you will find at Birch Court
In our developments all the small details are thought about, designed to make your retirement even more enjoyable in a comfortable, hassle-free environment.
At Birch Court you will find;
- 49, spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully fitted kitchens with oven, hob and cooker hood
- Easily accessible bath or shower rooms
- Parking available on selected apartments
Birch Court; Independence with peace of mind
Birch Court offers you independence and peace of mind allowing you to spend your time, the way you want to.
- House Manager on site during the day
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Telephone entry system
- Communal homeowners’ lounge
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
Find out how you can make the move to Birch Court today by calling 0800 201 4811.
- According to Age UK and the Citizens Advice Bureau, the retired population fail to claim over £5 billion in benefits each year.
- In the last 12 months, McCarthy & Stone have spoken to nearly 1,000 existing or potential homeowners about benefit entitlement. Within this time we have assisted over 300 people claim in excess of £1.3 million.
We're determined that all our current and prospective homeowners' receive everything they're entitled to when buying a McCarthy & Stone apartment. To discuss this further, call our sales team on 0800 201 4811 and they can put you in touch with our in-house Benefits Advisor.
Make your move easier with our Part Exchange service
As the UK’s leading retirement housebuilder, we know moving can be daunting. That’s why we offer Part Exchange. So you avoid the hassle of viewings, the uncertainty of chains and Estate Agent fees. Whether you’re downsizing or moving up, Part Exchange makes moving to a brand new apartment quick and easy.
Find out how you can make the move to Birch Court using our Part Exchange service.