We are delighted to offer a complimentary taxi service if you live within a 10 mile radius of Beckside Gardens. If you would like to come and visit our development then please call us on 0800 201 4811 and we will arrange your complimentary taxi.
Life's little luxuries are waiting for you at Beckside Gardens.
Designed exclusively for people aged 60 and over, this Retirement Living development in the historic market town of Guisborough will allow you to enjoy the lifestyle you have always dreamed of. Beckside Gardens is a hidden gem on bustling Westgate. This stunning development of one and two bedroom retirement apartments is perfectly located, it is in direct proximity to a wide range of shops, eateries and other amenities, a stone’s throw from the North York Moors National Park and just a few miles away from the beautiful East Coast.
It is more affordable than you think to own a brand new apartment at Beckside Gardens, with prices starting at just £139,999. In addition to owning a stunning new home you get everything you would expect from a McCarthy and Stone Retirement Living development:
- An impressive architectural design featuring floor to ceiling windows letting in light and a gallery landing overlooking the Homeowners' Lounge
- A hidden gem in a high street location within immediate proximity to shops, eateries and other amenities
- A stunning roof terrace where you can sit out and enjoy views over Guisborough and the Cleveland Hills
- Perfectly located close to town, coast and country with strong transport links to surrounding key locations
- Beautiful landscaped gardens, fully maintained on your behalf
- A House Manager on hand to provide you with help and support should you need it
- A comfortable guest suite* for when your friends and relatives come to visit
- A wonderful community to be a part of
- Selected apartments include carpets and curtains
- Walk in or fitted wardrobes in all apartments
Our sale complex is open at Beckside Gardens so why not pop in? Take the opportunity to talk to our friendly sales team who will be on hand to help with any information you require and give you a guided tour of our show apartments.
The historic market town of Guisborough is situated in the unitary authority of Redcar and Cleveland and enjoys a relaxed pace of life. It benefits from some of the region's most stunning scenery, bounded by the North York Moors National Park and just a short drive or bus ride from the Yorkshire Coast.
You will find all the amenities you need in Guisborough including two major supermarket chains, doctors, dentists and a post office. Guisborough's Westgate, with its charm and character is a mixture of well-known, independent and specialist shops and Guisborough Market is held three times a week throughout the year.
There is also plenty to do and see in the area. Guisborough's most notable feature is the beautiful ruined abbey, Guisborough Priory. Standing in full glory to its original height of 97 feet, the dramatic gothic east gable towers over the area and has become a well known icon of the town.
You can stay close to your family with good transport links both by road and bus to areas both locally and regionally with the A171 connecting to Whitby and Middlesbrough. The A173 goes south west to Stokesley and north east to Skelton where it joins the A174 coast road. The closest bus stop to Beckside Gardens is the central stop at Market Place, a distance of only 100 yards. This offers regular connections to Redcar, Whitby, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough and the lovely seaside town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea.
This development is perfect for those looking for a retirement apartment in the North East of England. It is within easy reach of key locations including Redcar, Middlesbrough, Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, Durham and Northallerton.