Apartment 31 is a beautiful one-bedroom apartment measuring 658 square feet, ideally located on the first floor boasting a west facing Juliet balcony.
The spacious living room has a bright and airy feel. The fitted kitchen comes complete with integrated fridge freezer, ceramic hob, extractor fan and waist height oven. We've also included a washer-dryer in a separate utility cupboard.
The master bedroom benefits from a walk-in wardrobe fitted with hanging space and shelving units.
Finally, the shower room is complete with a low profile shower, a chrome towel radiator and a fitted mirror.
This fantastic apartment comes complete with fitted flooring throughout.
Don’t miss out, call 0800 201 4811 today to find out more.
This property is available to purchase via the Homes England Older Persons’ Shared Ownership scheme. Tailored to your individual circumstance, Shared Ownership allows you to buy part of your home and pay rent on the rest, so you can enjoy the benefits of the lifestyle and retain home ownership. It also allows you to manage your finances for possible future needs.
Please speak to our dedicated Sales Consultant to find out more.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
Energy Performance Rating
The graph shows the current energy efficiency of your home. The higher the rating the lower your fuel bills are likely to be. The average energy efficiency rating for a dwelling in England and Wales is band B (rating 60). The EPC rating shown here is based on standard assumptions about occupancy and energy use and may not reflect how energy is consumed by individual occupants.
A modern living space
This is a leasehold property with a term of 990 years
New build - Council tax band to be determined
- Electricity, heating and lighting (communal areas)
- Water and sewage (communal areas and apartments)
- Maintenance of building and gardens
- Building insurance
- Development staff
- Future maintenance fund
- Professional fees
- Emergency call system
- Income to guest suites and sundry income
What's not included?
- Electricity, heating and lighting (apartments)
- Home and contents insurance
- Council Tax
- Phone / broadband
- TV licence / TV service
* Reviewed annually
- You can enjoy the McCarthy Stone lifestyle without paying the full purchase price.
- Buying a percentage share of the property allows you to manage your finances to cater for possible future needs.
- If you buy 75% of the value of the property, there is no rent to pay on the outstanding share.
- If you buy 50% of the value of the property, you will pay rent on the outstanding share.
- You could claim up to £500 a year to help with essential repairs in the first 10 years.
With this scheme, you can purchase up to 75% of the value of your property – and if you own 75%, you won’t pay any rent on the outstanding 25% share. It provides a more affordable way to buy one of our retirement properties.
What is Shared Ownership and who are Homes England?
Is Shared Ownership available at all your locations?
Who will own the share of the property I don’t buy?
Do I need financial advice?
Will a financial review be needed?
What will it cost upfront?
You should plan for some one-off costs associated with your purchase, including, but not limited to the following:
• Reservation deposit (which is deducted from your final purchase)
• Solicitors Fees and disbursements
• Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) in England.
Your solicitor will be able to tell you if the tax applies and how much it will be
• Estate Agent fees if selling a current property