Renting your retirement property
You can enjoy the McCarthy & Stone lifestyle without having to sell your current property. It’s a really flexible way to enjoy all of the benefits, without having to make a full commitment – and could be a real ‘try before you buy’ option.
It’s the easy way to enjoy your own self-contained home in one of our selected retirement communities, with company, help or even care on hand, whenever you need it.
Available at many McCarthy & Stone developments, rental properties offer:
- A flexible alternative to outright purchase
- A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
- Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
- One single monthly rental payment, which includes ground rent, service charge and parking (where applicable)
- A rent to buy option is also available
- Plus, you avoid the expense associated with buying a property, including Stamp Duty.