Currently under construction on Serpentine Road in Cleckheaton, Brooke Dene Court will comprise of 21 one bed and 22 two bed Retirement Living apartments. These luxurious, secure and easy to manage properties have been exclusively designed for the over 60s, with patios and balconies to selected apartments.
Following McCarthy Stone’s appeal for a charity, neighbourhood project or one-off community event to support, local groups and good causes are urged to get in touch by emailing requests to [email protected] by midnight on Friday 10th May. Applicants are encouraged to include ‘Cleckheaton Community Appeal’ in the subject header and to detail the reasons why they would benefit from a donation of up to £500.
Liz Green, Regional Sales and Marketing Director for McCarthy Stone North East, comments: “Our fundamental aim when creating a development is to support and integrate McCarthy Stone and our future homeowners into the local community. Our developments are created with community in mind, and supporting charities or neighbourhood projects allows us to create a positive legacy.
“We look forward to reviewing the applications from groups in Cleckheaton and to further cement our ties with the area, by supporting worthwhile causes which are making a real difference to local lives.”
When complete in summer 2019, Brooke Dene Court will feature a homeowners’ lounge, ideal for enjoying a catch-up with friends and neighbours; beautifully landscaped gardens, which will be fully maintained by McCarthy Stone’s expert team; and a guest suite, which will be available for when family members and friends come to stay.
For added peace-of-mind, a House Manager will be available to take care of the smooth-running of the development, and there will be a 24 hour emergency call system should assistance be needed day or night.
Brooke Dene Court features a collection of luxurious one and two bedroom apartments, with prices currently starting from £159,999.
Located in the borough of Kirklees, Cleckheaton offers a welcoming and friendly atmosphere and homeowners will be able to benefit from a range of local amenities, including doctors surgeries, shops, supermarkets and a selection of restaurants, pubs and cafes. For homeowners who enjoy keeping active, Cleckheaton Town Hall is a focal point for the community hosting regular events. The local area also offers nature trails, parks and golf facilities to enjoy.
More than nine out of ten customers would recommend McCarthy Stone to a friend, ensuring it has received the full Five Star award for customer satisfaction from the Home Builders Federation for 14 years’ running. McCarthy Stone is the only UK housebuilder of any size or type to achieve this accolade for 14 consecutive years, which is every year the awards have been run.
To find out more about Retirement Living at McCarthy Stone’s Cleckheaton development, Brooke Dene Court, call 0800 201 4811 or visit www.mccarthyandstone.co.uk/brooke-dene-court
Call for charities – Ts&Cs
Terms and Conditions apply
1. The call for charities application process is open to all UK organisations, except employees of McCarthy Stone, their immediate family or anyone directly connected with this call for charities.
2. McCarthy Stone in its sole discretion will decide on the chosen charity/organisation. The criteria will include (but is not limited to) the originality and suitability of the charity in relation to the local community. The judge’s decision is final.
3. All charities submitted must be the suggestion of the individual submitting them.
4.Entries are to be emailed to [email protected] by the closing date.
5. Entries can be submitted from 00:01 on Friday 12th April. The closing date is 23:59 on Friday 10th May. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify inappropriate entries.
6. The entries will be judged by Friday 24th May.
7. Entrants may only apply with one charity.
8. The Promoter will notify the chosen charity by email and telephone by Friday 31st May. The Promoter’s announcement of the charity is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the charity cannot be contacted within one week the promoter reserves the right to choose an alternative charity.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to not respond to all unsuccessful entrants.
10. All organisations agree to take part in non-paid publicity following their charity being chosen (including photography if required).
11. The entrant’s personal data shall only be used for the proper administration of the competition unless the entrant has expressly opted in to receiving future marketing communications from McCarthy Stone via the entry form.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to control, amend, and terminate this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to entrants or third parties.
13. By taking part in this call for charities, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: McCarthy & Stone Retirement Lifestyles Ltd, Aspen House, Wykeham Road, Northminster Business Park, York, YO26 6QW. Reference to “McCarthy Stone” in the Terms and Conditions includes any and all companies within the McCarthy Stone Group of Companies.