McCarthy & Stone Money celebrates launch with special introductory offers
04 September 2012
McCarthy & Stone, the UK market leader in later living, is celebrating its launch into financial services with a number of special introductory offers, including up to £1,000 cash back on its equity release service.
Provided by Age Partnership, McCarthy & Stone‟s equity release service offers independent advice, searching the whole of the UK market to find the most suitable plan. The service offers access to some of the best equity release plans in the UK, including special offers, which can include up £1000 cash back, as well as preferential interest rates not available elsewhere.
Other introductory offers include £75 of Marks and Spencer vouchers on funeral plans purchased before 1 November, as well as £50 off the price of a plan. The Guaranteed Funeral Plan, provided by Dignity, freezes costs at today‟s prices regardless of how far in the future the plan is needed. It allows people aged over 50 to pre-pay their funeral costs via a one-off payment or over a series of payments.
McCarthy & Stone Money is also offering £10 of Marks and Spencer vouchers on legal services arranged before 1 November. The services launched in conjunction with law firm Irwin Mitchell LLP, are designed to help people make the right legal provisions for the future simply and cost-effectively, from will writing to preparing and registering a lasting power of attorney.
McCarthy & Stone which has over 30 years‟ experience of building apartments for people aged over 50, is drawing on its unique understanding of this age group, and its approach of "co-creation‟ with customers to offer a wide range of later life services to help people take control of their finances and live later life to the full.
Summary of the introductory offers:
Equity Release - Up to £1,000 cash back*
- Free guide to equity release
- Free & no obligation equity release recommendation
- Independent advice
- Whole of the UK market searched
- Special offers & preferential interest rates only available via McCarthy & Stone
- Own personal advisor
- Fast friendly service
- Dedicated administration team to manage applications from start to finish.
- No fee until completion
Funeral Plans - Receive £75 of Marks and Spencer vouchers**
- Freeze costs at today’s prices. Plan prices are due to increase later this year, buy before December to save more
- All services in the plan are guaranteed to be covered, however far in the future the plan is needed
- Single one off payment or spread cost over a series of payments up to 10 years
- Pre-arrange funeral to meet your requirements
Legal Services - Receive £10 of Mark and Spencer voucher**
- Postal service
- Cost effective and legally watertight
- All documents reviewed by a legal professional prior to completion
- Plain English commentary on all documents.
- Simple fixed fee service, with the exception of very complex matters
- Access to a dedicated helpline
* Cash back offers vary from time to time and are subject to plan availability and criteria.
**All introductory offers apply to purchases before 1st November 2012.
Ali Crossley, Executive Director of McCarthy & Stone:
“We are committed to thinking differently about later life and our new range of products and services make it easier and more cost effective for people to take control of their future and live their lives to the full.”
For further information on the McCarthy & Stone Money range of products, which also include a pension annuities service, visit www.mccarthyandstone.co.uk/money .
Notes to Editors:
McCarthy & Stone is Britain’s leading builder of apartments for people in later life, responsible for the construction of more than 40,000 apartments for more than 45,000 people. The company is renowned for its focus on the needs of people in later life.