29th January 2020
The arrival of the new season always sees the property market spring into action and this year’s set to be no exception. If you’re considering moving to a retirement community but haven’t quite made up your mind, here are five reasons why now is a great time to make that move:
- With Saville’s reporting that UK house prices are forecast to rise by an average of 15.3 per cent over the next five years, even up to 21.6 per cent in some areas, now is the perfect to get ahead of the competition and invest in new apartment in which you can enjoy your retirement years to the full
- Retirement living can help to take away the burden of maintenance and chores and let’s face it, none of us want to spend more time than necessary doing that! Reserving your chosen apartment now means you can get on with using your time for enjoying the things you really love. And with a host of fantastic new developments in a range of sought-after locations to choose from, there’s no time to waste in making sure you secure your new home
- According to Later Living UK’s Healthier and Happier report, the average person aged 80 living in a retirement community feels as good as someone 10 years younger†. With a warm and welcoming community when you want it, but your privacy when you need it, not to mention on-site restaurants, reading rooms, landscape gardens and even wellbeing suites, our developments are designed to help you feel just that!
- You can take now advantage of different options to suit you and your personal circumstances – whether you wish to purchase an apartment outright, rent or part buy, part rent – you can even ‘try before you buy’ at some developments. So if you want to start the spring in your new home, why not consider renting and move in a month?
- Finally, we’re offering £5,000 off a new McCarthy & Stone apartment or one month’s free rent on selected apartments reserved before 20th February 2020*. You’ll have to act quickly if you want to want to take advantage of this fantastic offer!
Don’t forget, we have an entire team of experts dedicated to helping you move with ease and will be on hand every step of the way to help you achieve the lifestyle that suits you. What are you waiting for?
* Terms and conditions apply
†Based on a selection of national well-being criteria such as happiness and life satisfaction, an average person aged 80 feels as good as someone 10 years younger after moving from mainstream housing to housing specially designed for later living.