White Chocolate & Fresh Berry Bites
- 200g (7oz) white chocolate, finely chopped.
- 18 raspberries or blackberries, halved.
Indulge in the perfect sweet treat this November. This simple dessert is guilt-free and simply delicious! Get your baking gloves on!
- Heat the chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, ensuring that the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Stir until the chocolate is almost melted, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Remove the glass bowl from the saucepan so the chocolate doesn't become overheated, and continue to stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Allow to cool slightly before pouring it into an 18-hole silicone ice-cube tray. Fill each hole with chocolate until it is half full, then carefully press two berry halves into each square. Top up each hole with the remaining chocolate.
- Chill the ice-cube tray in the fridge for 2 hours, then turn the chocolates out. Store in an airtight container in the fridge and eat within 2-3 days.