Roasted Houmous Vegetable and Baby Kale Salad
Quick and easy vegetarian salad to go nicely with a summer BBQ or on its own for a light lunch or dinner.
- COOK 15 Mins
- LEVEL easy
- BATCH Serves 4
1 red pepper, diced
1 aubergine, cut into 2cm pieces
1 courgette, cut into 2cm pieces
1 tbsp olive oil
400g cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
½ x 25g pack parsley, chopped
100g red pepper houmous
juice ½ lemon
85g baby kale
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6.
- Toss the pepper, aubergine and courgette with the oil and spread onto a baking tray, season and roast for 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly and toss in the beans and half the parsley.
- Mix the houmous with the lemon juice.
- Toss the vegetables into the baby kale and place on a serving plate.
- Drizzle over the houmous dressing and sprinkle with the remaining chopped parsley
Recipe taken from Waitrose