- 4 egg whites
- 115g caster sugar
- 115g icing sugar
- Icing pen and chocolate chips to decorate
Get your baking hat on this Halloween with our delicious Ghostly mini meringues! Best served with a side of scare, perfect for your grandkids!
- Preheat the oven to 100 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with non-stick liner or parchment paper.
- Whisk the egg whites until the mixture stands up in stiff peaks.
- Continue whisking while adding the caster sugar, a spoon at a time.
- When mixture is smooth and glossy, sift and fold in the icing sugar, 1/3 at a time.
- Pipe the meringue gently into peaks (small or large, depending on what size ghosts you want).
- Bake for 1 ½ hours until crisp.
- Cool and then let your helper decorate with ghostly faces.
- These sweet little ghosties are great to eat in front of a scary movie!