Making 'Body-Part' Buns
Get baking this Halloween with some deliciously devilish treats! Try our ‘body-part’ buns – perfect to scare any trick-or-treater this October!
- COOK 15 mins
- LEVEL easy
- BATCH Serves 6
For the buns –
- 100g butter
- 100g self raising flour
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
For the icing -
- Icing sugar
- Food colouring
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Whisk all the cake ingredients together until creamy and spoon into your bun cases (Halloween themed ones, preferably).
- Bake for 10-15, until golden brown.
- Leave cakes to cool.
- Whisk icing sugar and butter to make buttercream icing, then colour with a few drops of food colouring (maybe black, red and green?).
- Pipe in spooky designs and decorate with body parts made from fondant icing.
- Why not make some mini versions to hand out instead of sweets to trick or treaters?