Christmas Marshmallows for Hot Chocolate
Christmas marshmallows are a fun and great way to spruce up traditional winter drinks. These marshmallows can be eaten as a treat on the side or as a spoon that melts into your drink.
- LEVEL easy
- 12 marshmallows
- 65g chocolate melting wafers
- Sprinkles or any sweets of your choice
- 12 wooden lolly sticks
- Set up a few heavy glasses that the marshmallow sticks can stand up in while cooling and setting without touching each other. (Once they have hardened it is fine to have them all standing/stored in the same glass and touching).
- Melt the chocolate according to package instructions, stirring constantly to ensure it doesn’t overheat or burn.
- Place the lolly sticks almost all the way through the marshmallows.
- Dip the tops of the marshmallows one at a time into the chocolate. Then hold upright and let it move down the sides a bit.
- Quickly cover with sprinkles by sprinkling with your hand. Do not dip directly into the sprinkles.
- Set the sticks into the glasses so the marshmallows are on the top and allow them to harden. You can set them in the refrigerator to harden faster.
Recipe taken from Emily Enchanted.