Have You Ever Thought About Retiring To Cheshire?
Experience the beauty of Cheshire
There are a number of areas to explore in and around Cheshire, including Warrington, Crewe, Widnes, Congleton, Runcorn, Macclesfield, Wilmslow, Winsford and Elesmere Port. Each town boasts various amenities and both weekends and weekdays can be spent exploring the surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for a place to go for a nice day out or somewhere that suits the whole family, look no further as Cheshire has many attractions that will perfectly suit your mood, no matter how you’re feeling! Whatever your age, ability and interests are, there will be an attraction to suit your needs.
Great Days Out
- Cheshire Farm Ice Cream - Incorporating the largest ice cream parlour in the region offering 40 flavours of ice cream and sorbet.
- Cheshire’s Peak District - This encompasses nearly 100 square miles of breathtaking scenery and many walking routes.
- Anderton Boat Lift Visitor Centre - The Anderton Boat Lift is an incredible structure, perched on the banks of the River Weaver.
- Cheshire County Show - An annual agricultural show that has been running for 175 years!
- The Trentham Garden & Estate - A stunning revival of a historic garden which includes the largest display of perennial planting in Europe.
- Robinsons Brewery Visitors Centre - Discover the roots and history of this independent family brewer.
- National Waterways Museum – Located in Ellesmere Port, a museum unlocking the wonders of Cheshire’s waterways.
If you think this sounds like the ideal place for your retirement why not arrange to visit one of our developments in Cheshire:
- Bartholomew Court, Warrington (Resale)
- Bernard Court, Holmes Chapel (Last few remaining)
- Enfield Court, Hyde (Resale)
- Hanna Court, Wilmslow (New & Resale)
- Mallard Court, Chester (Resale)
- Speakman Court, Altrincham (New & Resale)
- Vernon Court, Stockport (New & Resale)
- The Limes, Lymm (New & Resale)